RE: jaws and Yahoo web mail

  • From: "Pickrell, Rebecca M." <rebecca.pickrell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 08:23:03 -0400

Hi Debbie. You are correct, your student will need to pay $20 a year to use
Yahoo mail with his/her favorite mail client.
As for navigating Yahoo's webmail, I do this when I'm at work and it isn't bad.
Yahoomail has a list of shortcut keys on the page that comes up after your
student logs in. They're at the bottom.

I don't have the shortcut keys committed to memory, just tab until I get what I
need.

My best advice to you is to have your student play around with Yahoo. Don't
worry, she won't break anything.
Let her experiment and that will probably do the trick.