Re: jaws activation reset:

  • From: Brandon B <serrebi101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:08:24 -0800

There is no way to transfer your lisence from your old computer to your new one since the authorization is based on hardware. However you can authorize that new computer.

Schwartz, Jeffrey wrote:
Hi,A question which reflects my ignorance compared to many of you on this
list.  I will soon be getting a new Pc.  Can I transfer my jaws
authorization from the old one to the new one.  If so, how do I go about
doing this?  Thanking you in advance for any help which you might be able to
offer.