jaws acrobat 7.08 and openbook 7.02 issues!

  • From: Shan.Noyes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 15:21:21 -0600

hi all!

I encountered a problem trying to pull in pdf files in to openbook 7.02. I
have Acrobat 7.08 installed on my windowsxp workstation and am using jaws
7.1.

I'm able to open up pdf files in acrobat 7.08 and can read them.  however,
if I try pulling the pdf files into openbook v 7.02 the computer tells me
that there is "NO" application associated with the file.

Any ideas?  Please forgive if this isn't Jaws orientated enough.  I'll
gladly post to any other group this question if you supply the name of the
group.

the reason I pull pdfs into openbook is it permits me to save the pdf file
out to mp3 and then I burn them to cd and listen to the materials on my
daisy readers.  this works great when one is travelling to and from work
on the bus.  the laptop is just to big to use on the bus.

thanks again for any help anyone has.

have a good day.

I've run into a prob

Shan Noyes
S.C.S.A 7, S.C.S.A 8, GCIH, GSIP, GGSC-0200, GHTQ
Technical Analyst - Corporate Security
SaskTel
Phone: 306-777-4830, Cell: 306-533-1440