RE: jaws Monday morning!

  • From: "Wil James" <wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 11:42:21 -0400

Probably not.  Since the release got pushed to Monday, the build will be
different than 135, I'm sure.  Build numbers are a way of tracking what
version or build of the product is the current version that fixed problems
in earlier builds.

----------------
Cutting Edge Solutions is here to assist with assistive technology needs.
Visit us on the web at
http://www.cuttingedgesolutions.biz today!
E-mail/MSN Messenger:
wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx