Re: jaws 8.0 for yahoo messenger 8.1

  • From: "Allan Wong" <allan.wkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 09:04:35 +0800

try pressing F6 key.

Warmest Regards,
Allan Wong

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: addison gethers
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, September 03, 2007 8:56 AM
  Subject: jaws 8.0 for yahoo messenger 8.1

  Hello Everybody,
  Can I get some help from you all? How can I get to the history? For example
when a person send me the message and I miss it,I press shift tab and don't
hear jaws say history. I notice that yahoo messenger is different from msn
messenger ,because on msn messenger when I press shift tab jaws will say
history where I can read the message that the person send me. Is there a way I
can read the message that the person send me ,that I miss hear it? I will
appreciate if somebody could help me.

  Addison

  O.Addison Gethers
  Member of Charleston Association for the Blind
  101 Fennick Drive
  Moncks Corner,S.C. 29461
  Cellular: 843 697 4065