  From: addison gethers
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 11:37 PM
  Subject: Re: jaws 8.0 for mp3

  Hello Negoslav,
  I want to say thank you so much of your help with this ,because I don't know
how you did it. If you don't mind telling me how did you do it? So I can
learned to do it the next time whenever I want to listen the audio clip when I
read the newspaper again. Thanks to some of you that try to help me .
  Addison

  O. Addison Gethers
  101 Fennick Drive
  Moncks Corner,S>C. 29461