Re: jaws 8 and jaws 9 on the same computer

  • From: "mostafa almahdy" <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 05:45:05 +0200

On 10/24/08, Carlos <nwa747@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi listers,
> I just got jaws 9.0.
> I had jaws 8 and removed it completely including shared components and
> installed jaws 9.0.
> But then I thought I might like to have all of jaws 8.0 and 9.0 daisy
> training meterial.
> So I totally uninstalled jaws 9 reinstalled jaws 8.0 and then installed jaws
> 9.0 including all the training for each.
> Well when I went to check out the training just a few of the jaws 8.0 files
> were install and the jaws 9.0 files like what is new shows up when i look
> for training in jaws 8 or 9.
> Is there a way to install both full versions of jaws and the full daisy
> training files keeping independently of each other.
> Now they are all together.
> Thanks for any help.
> Carlos

> Checked by AVG.
> 7:54 AM

HI:
may i've your intention please, when the last basic training of JAWS
has been installed, ealier version of daisy book should be removed
automaticly
as an what's new daisy files.
i had that with certain applacation wich what's new daisy files: i've
got what's new daisy files of JAWS8.0 & i'd liked to install them:
while it's instaling, i've heard this particular message: "you already
have the latest version install ok button"actually then, i removed
what's new daisy files of JAWS9, and retryed  to install the previous
version of what's new daisy files.
it had been installed successfully!.
the think: that you could not have the same version of  product installed.
even the basic training!!:because it's the same format.
i know that am not gived you  a solution.
i'd justdemonstrated what  hapend with me
 however
if you would like to do that, you could get them in MP3 format.
i've several previous versions of basic training in that specific  kind.
hope this helpes.
mostafa almahdy.
--
BEST REGARD
IT'S ALWAYS HOPE THAT GIVES MEANING TO LIFE

_____