From: "Blake Sinnett" <frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 10:14 PM
Subject: Re: jaws 7 constantly losing focus

Yes, ever since JAWS 6, I've noticed some bugs that shouldn't have even
occurred. For instants, when I started writing this message, I had to
maximize the already maximized window just to get JAWS to read the edit box
correctly. Also, when closing two Internet Explorer windows rapidly, JAWS
crashes. Other times when in internet explorer, JAWS will randomly crash.
This is absolutely ridiculus!

"frequency660@xxxxxxxxxxx" is a NetIBA certified email address. Certificate
#1070793E. Please visit NetIBA at http://www.netiba.com/?22912

From: "Alicia" <astarner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 20:32:00 -0600

James:

You are very lucky to have not had these problems. I never had problems with
JAWS until the 7 release.
Alicia

----- Original Message ----- From: "James" <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>