RE: jaws 7

  • From: "Jim Grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 19:51:43 -0800

Hi, if we all know it then how come I had to correct the message.  You
will note that all I did was restate the message with the correct
information verses the wrong information.  My advice here is if you are
tired of reading about a thread then delete it and go on please.  The
repeats are here because one people keep giving out wrong information
and 2 phrasing things in a different way some times helps.  It is clear
to mean that most of us are not using the main jaws window but use the
context menu.  With this in hand maybe fs should think about making this
the default.

jim grimsby
msn: jim.grimsby@xxxxxxx
email:  jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx