Re: jaws 6.10

  • From: "Moti Azrad Musician & Piano-Tuner" <motiaz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 22:34:22 +0200

Hi Lisa,
Open your configuration manager b y insert+6 a d press ctrl+shift+d and then
alt+s for user options and press a and you arein the advanced.
tab ther until you find something about msaa if it is checkd, uncheck it and
tab to ok and enter on yes to save your changes and alt+f4 to get out.

I hope it helps you

Moti

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano-Tuner