jaws 6.1

  • From: "John Melia" <uncle.jam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 18:50:46 -0400

okay I have windows x p home  and a Pentium processor a 4 and one gig of ram
I down loaded jaws to the desktop then open it now after that was installed
I deleted jaws 6.0 and it destroyed 6.1 and I told it to leave settings & to
keep  the shared components. I did this twice on 2 different days I am also
running Norton.
  to get out the jam I had to reload jaws 6.0 now what am I doing wrong hear
any suggestions.
I was able to remove 6.1 with out any problem after that.
   After reading the list the problems you are having are some what minor. I
guess next trick is to uninstall 6.0 & down load 6.1 & see what happens.