Re: jaws 6.1

  • From: "Frankie V." <frankmventura@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 10:47:29 -0400

The only time I had JAWS do that to me is when I played around with my display
settings. I guess there may be some themes and/or backgrounds or colors that
will make JAWS not see the icon labels.
Frank

*-*VirusCheck 1.2*-* For your protection this message has been scanned and
found to be free of viruses, trojan horses, worms, and right wing politics.