Re: jaws 5.1

  • From: "david poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 17:06:10 -0400

there is nothing to agree or disagree with here.  If you have a screen
reader and it's the only one that you can use and it crashes your computer
every 5 wseconds, guess where it will wind up?  We are not beta testers, we
pay for a product and we should get our money's worth.  If you want that
level of release, you may want to look into becoming a beta tester.  It's
not about getting it perfect, it's about making it work at least fairly
reliably.