RE: jaws 5.1

  • From: "jim grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 13:11:22 -0700

I agree with you there is nothing wrong with putting out a good protect.
I do not remember saying that there was.  I am saying here also a good
product does to things. One gives me access to as much as possible buggy
or not some access is better then no access. 2. fixing the bugs as they
arise.  If I have to wait for access to some thing I need now because it
is supported but has bugs is not acceptable. Let the release come out
and fix the bugs.  For example if remote access is in jfw right now and
it just has not been releced then that is not good. Document the bugs
get it out there and let the user decide if he or she wants to deal with
the bugs. I for one would deal with it because I had a possible job
lined up but I needed remote access that I did not have at the time.  Or
if the latest operating system comes out and support is buggy so I have
to wait tell all the bugs get fixed then I can not do my job for my
clients as a free lance support person because I do not have access to
the latest and greatest to advice them.  That release should come out
and let me decide if I am willing to deal with the bugs.  This is why I
sudjested a more active preview system. Or keeping both old a new
versions on the sight as fs does now.