RE: jaws 5.1

  • From: "jim grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 May 2004 22:10:14 -0700

Well on that last note I would wrather have a new version that does more
of what I need it to do.  So if that means I have to put up with a few
bugs tell the next maintance that is ok.   For example this sitrix thing
should have been out a long time ago.  People need it and they need to
the point that they can deal with a few problems involved.