Re: jaws 5.1

  • From: "Greg Epley" <gregepley@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 18:16:13 -0500

Mind posting a URL to what you're referring to?  I know FS has resource
information posted on their site about various JAWS lists and other
resources, but that's not something they can expect a majority of JAWS
owners to find, and certainly doesn't cover them.  Better would be to have
their own resource that they allow registered users to subscribe to for any
products they have with FS, and then do nothing on that list but send out
announcements of upcoming SMA renewal for that customer, or posts from FS
about updates or info on upcoming release dates.  Posting it on a list like
this one, when I might need to unsubscribe or turn off message delivery
because I don't want my Inbox flooded all the time isn't a solution.  I like
solutions that make sense, and I like answers to posts that say something
useful as opposed to your "they do post on their web." which tells me
absolutely nothing useful.
-Greg Epley