Re: jaws 12 does not start after starting the ccomputer

  • From: "David" <davidwhitehead1957@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 09:25:45 -0500

hello there;

as long as you didn't remove shared components when you did the jaws10
uninstall,

go to desktop, press the letter j, assuming there's only one version of jaws on
your computer, and press enter.

once you get speech, then you can tell jaws, from options/basics, to run jaws
at startup,
and also, you will be able to create a hot key.

or, you could,

windows-key+r=run dialog,

type in;
jaws12 then press enter.