Re: jaws 12 and OE

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 15:30:38 -0800

Mike,

I find it interesting, that I don't get the 100% announcement,whether the focus
loss announcement is on or off.

Also I do not hear 100% regardless of the setting of  progress bar
announcements, either.

And I have some folders that have over 32,000 messages.

I wonder if Shannon has verbosity set to Beginner, whereas I have mine set to
Advanced? There may be a tool tip, smart message, help message, or JAWS message
that's being invoked.

Dave
Composed in the Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Jose, California