jaws 10

  • From: "Steven Hicks \(HICKSSM\)" <Steven.HicksSM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2009 16:11:10 -0000

Can anyone tell me where I change the default synthesiser from the Dectalk to
Eloquence please?

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is
confidential and is intended for the attention and use of the
named addressee(s).  It  must not be disclosed to any other
person  without our authority.  If you are not the intended
recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to
the intended recipient or are aware that this e-mail has been
sent to you in error, you are not authorised to and must not
disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message or any part of it.

We sweep all outgoing messages for the presence of computer
viruses. However, we cannot accept any responsibility for any
loss or damage to your systems due to viruses or malicious
code not detected.

The statements and opinions expressed in this message are
those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the
organisations within the Cornwall & Isles of Scilly Health
Community.

This email may be disclosed under the Freedom of Information
Act 2000 or the Environmental Information Regulations 2004.