Re: jaws

  • From: "david poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 08:34:50 -0400

I don't know why freedom recommends classic, but I do know why I recommend
it.

First, many people are migrating from 9x to xp and classic makes a good
transition in that it looks a lot like what they are migrating from.  Next,
unless you turn them off, you can find your self getting quite confused by
the constant reshuffling of the start menu so the classic set up provides a
more stable environment.  Last, it makes assistance much easier if people
use the same interface but I can help even if they don't and I know that
they are not.