Re: jJaws 6 cracking

  • From: Ed Thurston <thurston@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:21:29 -0500

Hello Chris!

I just  followed your instructions and
used the down arrow key to  move the  speed down one incrimant  to 66%.
The clicking is gone  in reading mode, but there is a slight clicking while
 I am typing this  message.  I will go back into the control panel and see
if I can manually key in 50% acceleration and it should be perfect then!

I have  this computer other wise  doing just what I want it to do and and
refused to  change any drivers since I was not sure what  other side
effects that could  have on the system.

Many thanks for your  assistance!

Ed,