Re: jHookLDR.exe crashing

  • From: hf <neep23@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:24:11 -0400

It was finally fixed, except that I don't know what the problem was.
After spending two whole days trying different things including, upgrading
video drivers, restoring to a previous date, making sure I didn't have a
virus and/or spyware,
reparing Jaws 5.1, spending at least two hours plus, with a JFW tech support
guy,uninstalling and reinstalling nothing worked except for one thing.
I have a home network. After disconnecting and reconnecting it. The problem
disappeared.
And it hasn't returned since.

I got a call from a tech guy telling me that the JHookLDR.exe problem has to
do with the pc keyboard .

I don't know what happened. I think that I officially had a gremlin...
Thanks for the help though.
HF