Re: j diction problem

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 16:01:34 +0200

Hello:
wel I just learned out this piece of vocabular; if I figure it
correctly; you expected to inquire about the description of my
trouble; well here it is:
JDiction MFC Application
JDiction MFC Application has encountered a problem and
needs to close.  We are sorry for the inconvenience.
If you were in the middle of something, the information you were working on
might be lost.
Please tell Microsoft about this problem.
We have created an error report that you can send to us.  We will treat
this report as confidential and anonymous.
To see what data this error report contains, click here.
Send Error Report Don't Send
please if something need it to be clarified, don't hesitate to notify
me instantly.