Re: itunes

  • From: garth Humphreys <ghum01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 06:43:31 +1000

Hi Crystal

iTunes works quite well with Jaws 11. You can use the standard tab and F6 style
of navigation to jump around the various pains in iTunes. There are scripts
available called JTunes but these come at a cost and I am not sure that they
are really necessary. You might want to check out the viphone googlegroups
list.  Jaws with iTunes has been discussed a number of times and if you get an
iPhone this list is an excellent resources.  Even before you do get one there
are many of us who would be happy to help with any concerns.

Garth