introduction

Hello everyone

I was on the old JFWlite list a year or two back, so some of you may
remember that.  Thanks to Debbie Scales for redirecting me when I went
looking for you guys.

I've seen only 3 or 4 messages so far and recognize a few names.  Hello
Rocker.

We're going to be buying a new computer in the very new future, and I will
also be upgrading from Jaws 3.7 to whatever the latest version is.  So I
thought I'd get back on this list and ask for advice in what's compatible in
terms of new computer hardware with Jaws these days.  Any problems with
video cards, program versions, etc.?  I'll be getting Microsoft Office
Standard which includes Word 2003.  I don't use the other Office programs,
so I only personally care about Word.

So, for now, that's what I'm about to do.  Any advice is greatly
appreciated.  I'm looking forward to seeing what's new in the Jaws world
these days. I've got some more questions, but will save them for another
time.

Jean