Re: introduction

  • From: Jean Menzies <jemenzies@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 10:31:25 -0600

Hi Rebecca

Yes, I recognized you.  Thanks for the welcome.

If you skipped the Jaws 5.0 release and are waiting to perhaps take the 5.1
release, you still count that as two upgrades, don't you with a software
maintenance agreement? Am I right in thinking you still count it even if you
skip it?

Also, is Office XP older or newer than Office 2003?  Ah, it's so hard to
keep up with what was rleased when.

Jean