Re: installing jaws on a second computer

  • From: "Sean M McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 14:07:09 -0700

Jaws says you have however many keys you have with your disk.  There's no
restriction on where you put the jaws as long as it is a computer which
you use.

"Gail The U. S. Male" <gail1959@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
07/29/2004 11:59 AM
Please respond to jfw

        To:     <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: installing jaws on a second computer

yes, you can do that. the license provides for you being able to install
on
two different computers. most of the time it's your desktop and a laptop,
or
home and work, but I don't think it says you can't install it on your kids
computer.