Re: importing address books and user folders from another ISP

  • From: "Richard Sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 17:47:26 -0800

Hi,
You are welcome for the site.

As for exporting your current address book, you would first have to see if
Juno has some type of export function. This is usually under the file menu.
Then you would have to determine what mail client your going to use in the
future. This would be a great tech question to ask your prospected ISP. They
may have the answer

Rich