Re: ie jaws conflict

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2005 14:16:08 -0500

he says in his previous post very clearly that he's using XP home.
I would say that it's either a conflict between Internet explorer and JAWS 6.2, or outlook express and JAWS 6.2. and in the end, they're all tied together really since windows has a lot of components tied together. Try using another version of JAWS with the NY times alerts and see if you get the same results.

At 09:30 AM 8/6/2005, you wrote:
Richard did have you have a problem with this application before you installed 6.2? If not then that's where the problem would have started. We also need to know what version of OS tyou are using in order to help.
Your Friend
Dave

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Hutcheson" <rhutche1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>