Re: ie jaws conflict

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW_Mailing_List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 09:09:03 -0500

Hi Richard,

I also got a message back from FS saying the problem is well known, and they
are working on a solution.  They also said there is no work-around at this
time.  I am glad I kept JFW 5.10 on my system since it does not cause the
crash.  Just another example of why it is good to keep the best version of a
previous JFW series around if you have the space.

Gary King, w4wkz@xxxxxxxx