Re: how to instal and uninstal different voices

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 12:59:57 -0800

1. When I go to realspeak voices and want to download them do I run the
instalation file or do I save it and than run it from my computer?
Recommend you save and run from the computer.

2. if I suppose to save it and run it later where do I save it to?

Anywhere you would like. These are just executables that you launch -- they do
the rest.

3. how do I instal the voices?

Run each executable and sit back and wait until done.

4. how do I uninstal the  voices that I no longer want?

Delete them using Control Panel add/remove programs.

5. how do I rename the voice  let us say that I called it george and now I want
to call it matt how do I rename it?

I don't think you can.

Dave
Composed in the Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Jose, California