Re: hot key for jaws

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2005 18:09:54 -0600

Hi Andy and all

If you ever forget this information, it may be worth saving the following
page to your favorites and backing that up as well. It's a page on the JFW
Lite page that explains how to set Windows shortcuts and hot keys.

Windows shortcuts and hot keys
http://www.jfwlite.com/messagesWindows/Windows%20-%20Creating%20Shortcuts%20and%20HotKeys.txt

If someone else ever has that question, simply give them that
address.  This way we won't have to keep answering the same question a
whole bunch of times.