Re: hot key

  • From: "RJ" <rjf1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:13:54 -0500

I believe u are using win 98. Aren't you?
If so and you have some one sighted. Get to the c: prompt by restarting your
computer and hit the f8 key. Arrow down to command prompt and enter on it.
At the c: prompt, type in scanreg /fix, and enter on OK when it finished.
When it  goes back to the c: prompt, type in scanreg /opt. The first command
is a register fix. The second optimize the register. Found this to work in
fixing some minor problems.
RJ