Re: home row/anci

  • From: "Julie Warrington" <jdwtlc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 12:10:30 -0700

Thanks for the encouragement, I have learned my way around ok, and a lot is
by memory.  I have also recorded the fields I land in after each tab and
follow those a lot.  smiles.  It is working for me and I am getting better
at it all the time, but I know it also has many features I don't or can't
use.  Maybe if I labeled all the graphics, there are a lot of them.  Not
sure how to go about it, and not enough time in the day while working.
smiles.