From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Julie Warrington
Sent: lundi 20 septembre 2004 17:08
To: jfw list
Subject: home row/anci=20

Hi all, I accidentally  turned on home row or something, and the tab key =
says no next window, and the arrow keys say some anci, more anci , no =
anci.  What does this mean,and if this happens again, how do I get out =
of this mode?  I ended up turning off my computer and starting over, and =
it seems to be normal now.  For future reference, what key combo might =
have I done, and how do I fix it if it happens again?  thanks for any =
insight.