Re: help with installation

  • From: "Steve Britt" <swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 10:06:20 -0600

You might want to explain all that to FS as well. This goes to show that a bad
or incomplete install of something else can cause problems later on down the
road. This sounds like you might have to uninstall Office before you can
reinstall Jaws. But the FS people will know more about those details than I do.
I have MS Office at work, but I think it got installed before Jaws did.
Anyway, good luck.