RE: help with Microsoft Word 2007 and JFW 10

  • From: "Jouie Balgoa" <jouiebalgoa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:27:14 +0800

Hi there,

MS Word 2007 is very accessible with JAWS 8 and later. You can get a
tutorial from freedomscientific website in Daisy format. You can also check
the help section of JAWS to find a list of keystroke you can use when
working with Office applications including Word.

JOuie

___

Penguin

Visit

http://www.jouielovesyou.multiply.com/

to read my profile as well as my articles.

___