help files

  • From: "Steve Gomes" <finnygomes@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 14:00:22 -0600

I am now going through the windows media help files. Lets say I get to
"Using key board controls book closed" I right arrow to open that book then
I down arrow to the topic. Lets say it is "play controls" I hit enter on
that topic and then hit f6 to read it. I have to press my insert down arrow
to make it read. Once in a while it will read right after I press insert f6.
Most of the time I have to press insert down arrow to make it read. Is this
right? I would like it to start reading after I press insert f6

web site
www.rellek.com/stevegomes
phone 720-747-4990