Re: hello question about voices

  • From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 19:04:52 -0000

Has anyone tried the new Nuance Vocalizer Mobile voices which come with the new
version of Talks.

The footprint is tiny so shouldn't have any delays  when pressing keys and
hearing the speech like you slightly get with RealSpeak.

I assume you'll impliment the same thing for desktop versions as well.

Peter