RE: head set

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 17:49:00 -0400

Yes, it's quite possible, but you need to invoke a commandline utility
which allows you to see volume and balance controls for each audio
source.  you do not need any source to be "true stereo" in order to
direct vista to play it only out of one channel, in fact, it's much
better for you if it's not.

if you direct a stereo source, such as music, to only one channel this
way, then you'll only get one channel of your music.

I'm really quite impressed with all the extra things that vista can do,
such as this.

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator