Re: hburning a cd

  • From: "Mary Willows" <mwillows@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 18:01:22 -0700

Okay, you guys.  I have to humble myself and ask for help.

How do you burn CD's?  I mean, right from the start.  Consider me an old person
who uses the computer in a step by step fashion.  I see you guys talk in vague
terms which people who know what you are talking about will understand, but now
I am on a mission.  One of the other teachers at the California School for the
Blind came to me today thinking I would know.  I had to tell him that I never
burned a CD but I would like to learn.  So on behalf of all of the students at
CSB how the heck do you do that?  I am using Jaws 7.1
Believe it or not the computer teachers said that they tried to figure it out
and don't know either.

Mary Willows