getting rid of toolbars

  • From: "Liz Wade" <ewade@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 20:40:54 -0800

Hi Guys:

Is there by any chance some easy way with jaws to get rid of toolbars that
are in my way.  I don’t know quite how it happened (Maybe my cat did it by
jumping on the keyboard and hitting something) but where my tqaskbar had
just open programs before now I have all these tool;bars displayed and I
think they are inhibiting me being able to read my screen.  Instead of my
icons on the desktop or in a folder being displayed now Jaws just says 1 of
56 for instance.  Please help.

Liz

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:41 PM