Re: getting jaws to come up talking.

  • From: "dave_d0619" <dave_d0619@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 09:33:47 -0400

Windows tests all ports that are active on a computer.

So, if you have a scanner connected, the test you are hearing, is more
likely Windows testing to make sure that the scanner is there, that it is
properly configured and is ready, if necessary send information to the
relevant software.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber