Re: getting jaws to come up talking.

  • From: Bruce Toews <bruce@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 17:00:32 -0500 (CDT)

Ah thanks for the correction, Chris. <SMILE> It's been a while, though, that's what I'm getting at, since the option has been there in the installer as Joel mentions.

Bruce

--
An accessible captcha solution that does not take into account the needs
of the deaf-blind is no acceptable solution at all.

Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: bruce@xxxxxxxx
LiveJournal: http://masterofmusings.livejournal.com

On Sun, 27 Jul 2008, Chris Hallsworth wrote:

No, 7.1

--
Chris Hallsworth

Derbyshire, UK