Re: getting OE to read if you have an unread message.

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 17:53:22 -0400

Patricia, honestly the only thing I can think of is your display settings.
Do you use windows classic theme and windows standard colors?
What jaws looks for to see if it is a an unread message is if that icon in
front of the message is bold.

int function IsUnReadMessage ()
If ! IsMessagesList (GetFocus ()) then ; if not in the message list
 Return FALSE
EndIf
If GetCharacterAttributes () & ATTRIB_BOLD then
 Return TRUE
Else
 Return FALSE
EndIf