Re: games

  • From: michael <michael.kizer944@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 13:20:18 -0500

someone said something about a web site called g games or something like that a slot machine would interest me as well.

Michael Rouillard wrote:
Hello,
I am looking for some free computer games.
Some specific titles of games that I am looking for are scrabble, checkers, chess, snakes and ladders, monopoly, and any other classic games that you can find. I would also like some archade games like pacman and super mario brothers. The games do not have to work well with jaws because I am going to be using them with my sighted family members. I would like the games to have sound affects and music if possible. I am also looking for a free slot machine game that has multiple slot machines and does not use real money.
Thanks, Michael Rouillard

Alternative archives located at: