Re: fs clipboard problem

  • From: "Nicki Keck" <favorite.blend@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 16:47:50 -0500

goes back from the dialog asking yes or no to the document itself without saying "copied." That's all i meant. And it doesn't copy, because when I try again I get the same dialog asking yes or no do I want to overwrite it, and back and forth sometimes three to four times.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>