Re: freedom in trouble

today!  When I was listening to Marvin Gaye's song "I heard it through
the grapevine", the mice in the book "Hitch Hiker's Guide to the
Galaxy, shouted at me through my stereo speakers and said that the
answer to this annual question was 42 and why didn't I know that.
But, before they could find out the question that gave them the answer
of 42, the 30 minutes ran out and Eric Damery was blown to hell and
back and round every corner.  And this is why there are bits of him
and Freedom Scientific products floating round the sun.

I wonder if he will be re-incarnated as zayfod beeble brox or come
back as multiple clones of himself like the lynn tillas from the
aforementioned book.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber

 On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 15:53:14 -0400, you wrote:

>I heard that Freedom is taking over the world and all computers will not
>only be required to have Microsoft products but each household will have
>Jaws, Magic, openbook, a packmate and win.  Also the earth will crumble =
=3D
>in
>30 days and portions of eric Dameries head will circle the sun.

Rather=3D20