Re: freedom in trouble

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 20:07:01 -0700

Will,
No offense, but I'm not someone who knows anything about what you're talking
about.  I just use Jaws so that I can use my computer, and I don't visit any
Web site such as you mention here, nor have any idea what you're talking
about.  I'm not trying to argue about anything, just telling you that maybe
you're accustomed to feeling yourself in a community of people who are all
involved in the same activities and know about the same events, or
something.  but I have no idea what any of that's about.  Please don't take
offense.  Just explaining.  Thanks.