flash drives and JAWS

  • From: "Allan Wong" <allanwkf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 11:22:14 +0800

hi Alicia,

you have 2 way to do this,

1. press "JawsKey+f11" for system tray. look for the icon call "Savely Remove
hardware", then press "alt+d" for left double mouse
click, then will pop-up a list of your removeable device then select and press
enter.

2. go to "my computer", look for the drive letter for your removeable device
and press "applicationKey" then press letter "j" for
eject. then after that you can savely remove your device.

HTH,
Allan Wong